Zé Studio is a Sydney based design and art direction studio founded and led by Joe Tarzia. We work with various institutions, brands and individuals both locally and internationally. Our ideas are developed through an honest and intuitive approach with our clients. We develop concepts across digital spaces to physical objects and environments.
Our work can be experienced in the form of identities, art direction, campaigns, packaging, print, editorial and publication design, websites, object making, exhibition graphics and installations, signage and spatial design.
- BranD no.13 (2014), BranD no.09 (2013), BranD no.08 (2013), Gallery vol.24 (2013), étapes 214 (2013), Nature Graphics (Sendpoints Publishing, 2014), Australian Design Biennale 2012 Compendium (2014), Fashion Exposed (Sandu Publishing, 2013), Infinite Illustration (Sandu Publishing, 2014)
- It’s Nice That, Minimalissimo, Visual Journal, Manifattura, Sight Unseen, North East, SiteInspire, Httpster, The Gallery, This Is Paper, Visuelle, Desktop, Designed Space
Recent Awards (2014)
- Digital Wine Communicator of the Year: Cake Wines
- Australian Design Biennale Finalist: UTS Fashion Runway Show (Spatial Design)
- Australian Design Biennale Finalist: Zé Studio Calendar (Graphic Design)
- Australian Design Biennale Finalist: Ward Roberts Authentication Card (Graphic Design)
- University of Technology, Sydney (Fashion and Textiles Program)
- Western Sydney University, Sydney (Visual Communications Program)
- Billy Blue College of Design, Sydney (Portfolio Masterclass Session)